We had so much fun making Tie Dye Shirts. It was a little messy but we didn’t care!
There are more events coming in the near future. Stay tuned.
- In case you missed the event , there are some easy how to steps for you!
- Step 1: Pick your materials.
- Step 2: Mix your dye with warm water.
- Step 3: Create a tie-dye pattern of your choice with rubber bands.
- Step 4: Soak your rubber-banded garment in water to prepare it for dyeing.
- Step 5: Put on gloves. Add your tie-dye to the desired area.
- Step 6: Wrap in cling wrap and let sit. ( We used plastic bags.)
- Step 7: Rinse out until the water runs clear.
- Step 8: Wash (alone) on a cold cycle.